displaying posts 26 to 28 of 28

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Trackday gti project
hovis16

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
That sucks ass. Clutch from the random batch with iffy rivets and shizzle?

Ph2 Black GTI 6!

EX black 6 owner
But now a Black caged rallye owner

HyperHyper

SEARCH

click here
Posted 19th Mar 2019 at 15:11
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
Mike I’m totally gutted for you Thumbs down

Let me know the outcome and what you find ?
Posted 19th Mar 2019 at 18:05
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
Will do. Satchshift will bother me for a while though as whole issue was due to hitting 4th instead of 6th. Heart sunk when it died as was convinced I’d killed the engine but still cranks over and already dropped the oil with no nastys droppin out.

Hopefully the clutch failing was a good sign as hopefully protected the engine.. new clutch on order and already have a spare crank sensor so plan to throw in a new clutch and get the box back on and hopefully it’ll fire up but time will tell. I was cautious and was letting the clutch out slowly so was a second but doesn’t take long so hoping for some luck come the weekend.. fingers crossed
Posted 19th Mar 2019 at 20:14

Pages (2): 1 [2]