• Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Jan 2018

Modifications: Standard

displaying posts 1 to 8 of 8

Author Subject: 2000 Peugeot 306 GTi6
dasarich

Post #1
Peugeot 306 GTi6 2000 W Reg Phase 3
For sale is my 306 GTi6. Full spec and photos to follow.Standard throughout. I have owned the car for 10 years come January, and I am the 3rd Owner. Absolutely loved the car more than any other I have owned , but the work is starting to catch up with her so needs to go to someone who can take on the challenge ! Moonstone Blue ( The best ) and a 2000 W reg Phase 3. Two keys. Only upgrades are Alpine front speakers , Sony headunit and stalk controller, tweeter mirror covers. Current mileage is 145000, Was used as a daily drive up until about March but hasn't been used much since. Just been started to keep the battery ticking over.MOT'd until January 29th 2019, but not currently taxed or insured. The car runs absolutely fine, starts first time every time. I have receipts for all bits carried out on the car since my ownership and service records before that. A new cambelt went on in January 2017 and a new clutch was installed in June 2017. The bodywork is as you would expect , most panels have a dent or scratch here or there, but the worst part is the Passenger Door. It has caught some rust along the bottom edge, see photos.
Mechanically wise the car is sound, has never gone without anything, but the rear beam is on it's way out. There is a knocking when going over speedbumps , drains etc and has never been replaced in my care so would imagine its Mounts at best or complete service tear down/replace at worst. Doesnt slope off on either side and there has been no bad tyre wear at all, but being laid up , probably hasn't helped the situation.
Michelin tyres on front and BF Goodgrich tyres on the rear, all with good tread. There are new original peugeot fog lamps to be fitted on the front and the roof strips are also present in the boot.
The electric sunroof, mirrors and windows all work. The alarm siren has never worked and the motion sensors are gone as normal, so have just switched them off every time using the little button on the steering column. Remote locking all works off the key and there is a second standard key.
The interior is as you would expect, the rear seats are in pretty good nick but the fronts are worn and the drivers bolster has worn through as standard
The photos were taken on a sunny Sunday morning and the car does look better in the photos than in real life but are current !
As for price I am really unsure , so are open to sensible offers and welcome your comments / Opinions ! Not something you hear very often on here !! Will add photos as soon as Ive worked it out, but can send via whats app, you can PM me on this site or text me on 07876521352.
Many thansk for looking, I have put the car on here first so that it reaches the right people, this 306 OC Website truly has been incredible over the years with invaluable information.

Posted 13th Dec 2018 at 23:30
ale624

Regular

Post #2
Knocking from the Rear Beam is usually just the mounts.

Had the same knocking over speed bumps when i bought mine, and the mounts sorted that out!
not very expensive either.
Posted 16th Dec 2018 at 23:42
dasarich

Post #3
Thanks ale , the only thing going through my mind would be the age of the beam now so wanted to declare it . Will get the photos on soon!
Posted 19th Dec 2018 at 11:00
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #4
How much are you after?
Posted 19th Dec 2018 at 11:03
dasarich

Post #5
Uh oh , it’s the 306 grim reaper !! Really not sure tbh would welcome any feedback.
Posted 19th Dec 2018 at 19:30
Kenan

Regular

Post #6
quote:
[quote="dasarich"]Uh oh , it’s the 306 grim reaper !!
LOL
Posted 21st Dec 2018 at 19:55
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
quote:
[quote="ale624"]Knocking from the Rear Beam is usually just the mounts.

Had the same knocking over speed bumps when i bought mine, and the mounts sorted that out!
not very expensive either.

^^This. Same on mine when I bought it.

Cherry Rallye SOLD

Posted 21st Dec 2018 at 22:45
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #8
quote:
[quote="dasarich"]Uh oh , it’s the 306 grim reaper !! Really not sure tbh would welcome any feedback.

I cant be the buyer and the seller Wink

name me a price and i can only say yes or no
Posted 27th Dec 2018 at 10:10