Modifications: None

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 1999 Peugeot 306 XSi
Ted92

Post #1

Anyone for a hot (tepid) 90s baguette?

98k on the clock
Some service history
Decent condition all round some scuffs and blemishes commesurate with age, a solid car and mechanically faultless. Electric mirrors, windows, sunroof, auto wipers and AC which all work incredibly for an old bit of pastry.
I've had the cambelt and water pump done so she is good to go for a few years at least.
Goes well for what it is, handles excellent loads of fun to drive. Probably not much you can get for the money that's this entertaining in my opinion. Used to think the majority of French stuff was w**k until I bought this peach.
I think it's good on fuel too, 32-34 mpg mixed driving.

Only selling it as I would like to get my GTi-6 on the road (which I bought because I fell in love with this one)

It also comes with some bits which I haven't had chance to put on:
Gti-6 cyclone alloys
Gti-6 manifold
Brand new short shift kit
Inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets ( nothing wrong with the ones that are on, bought to fit with the gti-6 manifold)

Not 100% sure on MOT think its about 8 months will have to check, if I get asking price and buyer is bothered I'm not fussed about putting another year on it as I'm sure it will pass no bother.
Cheers for looking
Au revoir !

Sorry about the ad, copy and pasted from elsewhere!

Ted92 has attached the following image:

Liam
Posted 15th Sep 2018 at 20:53