displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Replacement front wings and bootlid for gti-6
Ted92

Post #1
So I was so impressed with my xsi I went and bought a gti-6! There is rust on both the front wings and also a dint on one, and a dint on the bootlid and rust below the rear window. So in light of this I have some things to ask:

I understand the wings are bolt on, and is Peugeot the best place to go to get hold of these?
And is the gti-6 bootlid the same as other 306s if I can't find a bootlid off a gti?

Cheers guys

Liam
Posted 25th Jun 2018 at 17:44
Cjwatson27

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Speak to Ryan pug_306 he might have the wings and bootlid in the correct colour for you

Old pugs don't die they just get faster
Posted 25th Jun 2018 at 18:45
miki4

Regular

Post #3
Bootlids only differ between phases (rubber surround around rear window, black plastic trim, other wiper arm and spoiler) but are interchangeable afaik.
Posted 25th Jun 2018 at 19:32
Ted92

Post #4
Thanks for the info guys. I've actually had some bits off Ryan already for my xsi, lost his number though when I swapped my phone recently so waiting on him to return my pm. There's surface rust on the strut tops too so that will have to be addressed, gonna be an expensive one.

Liam
Posted 25th Jun 2018 at 19:53
Ted92

Post #5
Need a replacement rear bumper come to think of it, been used to pull a garden trailer (sacrilege) and the original has been butchered to fit the tow bar.

Liam
Posted 26th Jun 2018 at 10:09