displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Dash2 pro
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Does anyone run the dash 2 or dash2 pro?

Im hopefully going to attempt to configure mine at the weekend as hoping to attempt to start. has anyone configured the fuel tank and have the data as seems very long winded process
Posted 24th Nov 2017 at 13:39
cjslator

Regular

Post #2
did you get anywhere with this Blandy?
Posted 27th Mar 2021 at 17:40
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Yeah been installed a while now although no longer using the fuel gauge as fitted a smaller tank with no sender but it was a doddle to set up on the original tank, I just measured in every 2 litres and made the graph and was fairly accurate

Posted 27th Mar 2021 at 21:23
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
blandy wrote:
Yeah been installed a while now although no longer using the fuel gauge as fitted a smaller tank with no sender but it was a doddle to set up on the original tank, I just measured in every 2 litres and made the graph and was fairly accurate

The brand new MK2 306 dash and the new gear selector system with the Cartek panel just looks so right and amazing bloody well done Mike Love Love
Posted 28th Mar 2021 at 13:06