displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 72k Engine non tapper fully serviced can be tested before remova
nat205gti

Regular

Post #1
As above.. decided I'll probably break my xsara VTS as there's more money in it that way and less hassle trying to sell it complete.
Engine has literally just hit 72k is genuine and can be verified on dash clocks and mot history and it can be driven and tested before removal.
As it's from a phase two vts you'll need use original gti6 sensors and loom. I can possibly supply and switch these for you at cost.
Engine starts and runs great. I've done 5k faultless miles and it pulls as it should and runs quiet.
Collect from bury St Edmunds Suffolk or I can stick on a half pallet if you arrange collection.
£450 with inlet, exhaust manifolds, tb and injectors. I can leave Flywheel and clutch on also as it's fine.
Bargain consider it's a genuine low mileage engine
Posted 31st Jul 2017 at 10:44
miki4

Regular

Post #2
A shame it needs to be broken. If it was a left hander you would have sold it for at least twice the money over here.
Posted 31st Jul 2017 at 17:33