displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Blue Wilwood Midilites
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #1
I bought this set of Wilwoods to put on the 6 but another pair have since come up i've gone for in black! (original 1st choice!)
the Blue wilwoods have been checked over and are all in great condition!

on closer inspection the blue wilwoods are actually Black Anodised ones with a blue plastic coating which flakes off quite easily honestly i'd be tempted to chip this off and make them back into black versions! but i'll leave this for the new owner to decide on!

they were removed from a Saxo VTS Turbo the mounts line up with 306 holes so this setup with these discs may well bolt straight on!
the Discs are 285mm x 21mm Vented disks

the brackets are a slightly different offset to the groupe buy version but this can be altered simply by obtaining new collars!

but will work perfectly with the group Buy/PhilipM Brackets to run standard discs
(NOTE)
I did round the head on one of the bolts on removal but will get a new suitable set for caliper brackets!

this kit should just need some lines or adapters sourcing/making up which should be readily available from Rallye Designs if nowhere else!

these Calipers will fit under 15" wheels inc Cyclones with 10mm Spacers!

£375 Delivered

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 9th Jul 2017 at 20:10