Decided to get the low boost supercharger conversion by the Richard and Nick at lynx in November 2012. I found the low boost great for a little while but i decided to go high boost in October 2014.
Lynx Engineering built me a brand new engine fully forged engine for high boost with Spec list as follows.....
Engine & transmission: HIGH BOOST CONVERSION
- Rotrex C30-94 supercharger
- Wossner forged pistons
- PEC con rods
- Siemens 590cc injectors
- Maniflow 3” stainless steel exhaust inc decat
- large intercooler
- Upgraded fuel pump & Swirl pot
-16 row mocal engine oil cooler
-Full helix paddle racing clutch kit
Wheels, brakes and suspension:
- 15” fully refurbished powercoated Cyclones
- Ferodo ds2500 front brake pads, black diamond grooved discs and braided hoses.
- ATE super blue brake fluid with new brembo rear discs and pads.
- Rich W Roller bearing wishbone bushes
- Lowered 30mm on eibach springs with bilsteins
- 21mm arb
- vts p2 steering rack
Exterior & interior:
- Arches rolled
- Bodywork is in fantastic condition (as you can see from the pictures)
- Phase 1 seats ( bigger bolsters) and in excellent condition.
- retrimmed thicker steering wheel and gearknob.
I have only done about 5,000 miles since the high boost conversion, all major work/repairs has been done by Lynx garage. I only use shell V power, it has a full oil change every 3-4k miles with only Royal purple racing oil again driven to Lynx Engineering for annual service. I have recently had a full service at lynx with a full oil & filter change, with new spark plugs . Only 2 previous owners. The car is MOT'd til 16th December 2017
Thanks for looking. 07732 038595