2011 Skoda Octavia VRS

• 2000cc
  • Blue
  • 62,000 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Full service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Cat back resonated miltek exhaust. Carbon fibre air intake.

displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: 2011 Skoda Octavia VRS
scoty18

Regular

Post #1
HI all,
Straight to buisness.

£7600 open to offers. Will consider p/x plus cash my way. looking for a deisel.

2011 Skoda Octavia Vrs petrol manual hatchback.
Mk 2 Face lift model in blue with half leather interior. 62k miles.

It has the 2.0 Tsi engine rather than 2.0 Tfsi engine found in the pre face lift models. So no expensive timing belt changes and iv been averaging 40 mpg.

This is honestly a brilliant car spacious, comfy and can nip on. Handels well too.

Im selling it due to buying a house that needs some Tlc so I need to free up some cash.

I bought the car last summer and it came with a stamped up service book but no receipts or invoices etc.

Since then I have changed the diverter valve to the latest revision (rev G iirc). Changed all 4 igntion coils after 1 failed. I have just bought and fitted new brembo pads and discs all round, cleaned up the calipers and carriers and greased the sliders/pins etc. I have all the receipts for this stuff.

It was serviced a M.O.T'd on the 8th of March.

It will also come with 2 new tyres and a new battery. Not fitted though as I bought it after the car wouldnt start one morning but it turned out to be a slack battery cable.

The car has a carbon fibre induction kit, miltek resonated cat back exhaust. Tinted rear windows / privacy glass. And a detachable tow bar.

Condition is as expected for age. There is a few normal stone chips etc, a tiny bit rust on the boot and some scuffs/ kerbing to the alloys. The alloys could probably do with a refurb and the paintwork could do with a machine Polish to clean up some swirl marks.
Inside is fine bar a broken pin on the parcel shelf.

The plastic undertray on the passanger side of the car is cracked a bit. The mounting points are fine so it doesn't flap about, its not hanging off and the damage to the tray isnt that noticeable. You only notice it when jacking the car up in that area.

I have been honest as I can and if I remeber something I have missed ill post it up.

Im based in Ellon just north of Aberdeen.

Thanks
Scott

• TEAM DIABLO!!

• Posted 14th Mar 2017 at 08:38
    scoty18

Regular

Post #2

• TEAM DIABLO!!

• Posted 6th Mar 2017 at 20:03
    scoty18

Regular

Post #3