displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 306 GTI6 phase 1 and phase 2 seats
stufarri1

Junior User

Post #1
I thought I'd see if there is any interest on here .

I have 2 sets of seats:

A pair of phase 1 leather seats that have the alcantara replace with blue leather. A rear bench seat is included too but that is PVC and the blue is slightly different. I bought this set for the fronts only.

I would like these to be collected ideally.

£70 for fronts and rear seat.

A pair of phase 2 Mustang yellow cloth and 1/2 leather. Slight damage to the drivers bolster cloth and some storage 'dents' in the leather that will come out once used. These have recently been cleaned and have come out looking very good.

Again, I would prefer collection but happy for you to arrange your own courier.

£80 for the full set.

Photos to follow, thanks.

stufarri1 has attached the following image:

96P Phase 1 306 GTI-6 Sigma blue, rolling shell project - Strangled/divorced by the Mrs or project gets finished - who knows!

Now got all the bits I need (Nov '16) - Let the build begin!
Posted 30th Jan 2017 at 16:00
stufarri1

Junior User

Post #2
stufarri1 wrote:
I thought I'd see if there is any interest on here .

I have 2 sets of seats:

A pair of phase 1 leather seats that have the alcantara replace with blue leather. A rear bench seat is included too but that is PVC and the blue is slightly different. I bought this set for the fronts only.

I would like these to be collected ideally.

£70 for fronts and rear seat.

A pair of phase 2 Mustang yellow cloth and 1/2 leather. Slight damage to the drivers bolster cloth and some storage 'dents' in the leather that will come out once used. These have recently been cleaned and have come out looking very good.

Again, I would prefer collection but happy for you to arrange your own courier.

£80 for the full set.

Photos to follow, thanks.

96P Phase 1 306 GTI-6 Sigma blue, rolling shell project - Strangled/divorced by the Mrs or project gets finished - who knows!

Now got all the bits I need (Nov '16) - Let the build begin!
Posted 30th Jan 2017 at 16:03