Play free slots for fun here https://slotsdad.com/slots-basics/play-slots-for-fun/

displaying posts 1 to 19 of 19

Author Subject: omg, Rikky **important**
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Did you do the dodgy repair on the PAS pipe that's just took my eyebrows off in the fire or was it Pete? LOL Angry

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Team had to rebuild my gearbox. Twice.
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 17:53
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
Huh?

Laugh my ass off

:flame

need a part number? stop slacking, get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 18:00
rikky

Forum Pikey

Post #3
Laugh my ass off

the pipe was weeping when I bought the car, and after a bit we repaired it. first time i forget how but second time we ended up getting a proper pipe made up by a hydraulics company... i didn't fit it though! someone else did cos the car was stuck at my mates work

it's lasted 5 years or so, don't moan! LOL what happened?

there's still to this day big tracks outside my house where i was reversing onto the drive and it exploded on full lock, dropping all the PAS fluid outside which i proceeded to drive through. it doesn't come off whatsoever!

unless of course someone else has done something but when i sold it, it was fine

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
306 red '6' 3d-printed badges (old part no 866503) | gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
205 gti quarter badge custom decals
205 gti bumper mounting bolts (full set)
106 s1 rallye reproduction decals (full sets sets & individual decals)
106 s2 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals)
email: rikky[at]rikky.net / info[at]vehicledecals.co.uk | cyberspace big man who makes vinyl and tings
winner of "Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour" award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 18:03
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #4
dammit there's no fire smiley!

need a part number? stop slacking, get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 18:01
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Yeah, it did the same, went *bang* on full lock but this time it sprayed all the oil at the manifold and cat instead...

Who needs eyebrows anyway? They're overrated...

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 18:30
marksorrento205

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Phil,

Pic required of the damage (eyebrows obviously no one's arsed about the car) Thumbs up

How to do a clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 19:53
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
LOL

Email me!
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 20:14
mik

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
Love the graphics.

Cherry Rallye

Posted 12th Jan 2017 at 08:51
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
rikky wrote:
it doesn't come off whatsoever!

You're not wrong there, hosepipe, buckets of boiling water, brush, concrete acid cleaner, washing powder, still on there, f**king stuff LOL Angry

Mind, better than trying to clean the remains of the powder extinguisher from the engine bay....

Email me!
Posted 13th Jan 2017 at 15:25
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
Looks like it's gone where someone had jointed it just above the subframe Doh
Lower engine mount looks like a Salvador Dali painting LOL
Melted the lambda wiring, wiring to the rack for the vario steering and the clutch hydraulic hose, luckily the connector on the rack seems to have missed the brunt of it as does the electronics so should just be a cut and splice job, map sensor is melted but I have a spare, just need a connector to rewire to - need to have some proper hoses made for the power steering mind, can't get them any more.
Or just sack it off, but I don't know if the ECU will throw a wobbler Hmm

Email me!
Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 14:36
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #11
try ade on ebay, he breaks 406's and might have something, adam or george may have his number.

Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 15:40
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #12
found him, he's not that far from you i think.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-406-COUPE-D9-V6-210BHP-ENGINE-CONVERSION-MANUAL-/232190769575

Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 15:45
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #13
I know, but I'm not fitting secondhand pipes and giving it another chance to immolate itself...

Email me!
Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 16:48
rikky

Forum Pikey

Post #14
sounds like it's made a right mess Shock

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
306 red '6' 3d-printed badges (old part no 866503) | gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
email: rikky[at]rikky.net / info[at]vehicledecals.co.uk | cyberspace big man who makes vinyl and tings
winner of "Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour" award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 17:55
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #15
Nearly as much mess as I made when I saw the smoke and flames pouring out the front LOL

It's repairable, luckily all the paint seems to have avoided the worst because most of the burning oil has just hit all the heatsheilds down the back. Subframe needs a lick of black in places is all Thumbs up

Lower mount is a half ally half poly one I made so just needs the melted polybush knocking out and a new half pushing in, wiring might be fun though.

Email me!
Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 18:47
rikky

Forum Pikey

Post #16
how has it burst? i looked through my phone for old pipe photos (Hmm) to familiarise myself with it and how we repaired it the first time (which burst about 2 hours later) and for photos of the new pipe, none of which i can find

when it burst for me it didn't cause an issue other than fluid all over the place. didn't touch anything else, in fact i just drove it to the workshop without any PAS

Posted 19th Jan 2017 at 15:58
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #17
Sounds about right for my luck LOL

Email me!
Posted 19th Jan 2017 at 16:04
rikky

Forum Pikey

Post #18
probably just the gypsy curse kicking in

Posted 19th Jan 2017 at 16:15
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #19
Right here, you can see where the hose has gone just above the clip where it's been jointed, just. Not very clear as it's still covered in sludge and ash, need to get the subframe out of the way.

The green s**t is powder from the fire extinguisher, f**king stuff is attacking everything it got near Doh

Email me!
Posted 19th Jan 2017 at 16:50

You are not able to post as you are not a member.
If you would like to upgrade your membership, please read the Membership section.

https://onlineblackjack.money/ - online gambling blackjack

Pug1Off