Play free slots for fun here https://slotsdad.com/slots-basics/play-slots-for-fun/

displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: De cat and insurance
fast_eddie

Regular

Post #1
Just thinking on and after chatting with a few folk I am learning that a de cat seems to be very popular?
I know the 6 doesn't really like the de cat flow, but i was more bothered about what happens to peoples mots and insurance in the event of an accident without a cat fitted?

I guess maybe an expensive hi flow cat is the better option?
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 00:43
gnrlee

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Im pretty sure that unless you can proove that your car will pass an mot with the D-Cat your insurance
Is null and void! They really only seem to increase torque at the top end anyway
Maybe a bit more of a grunty noise but to be honest i wouldnt bother for road use!

I used to run one and swap for every mot but I became paranoid since police started cracking down on them a few years ago!

Its all about making the car lighter and Superman these days!

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club

Search Button

Freelance 3D & Graphic Designer Looking for work!
if you want to have a look at some of my other work My Blog!
Contact me at dw.3dgraphics@gmail.com
Posted 11th Jan 2017 at 07:35

You are not able to post as you are not a member.
If you would like to upgrade your membership, please read the Membership section.

https://onlineblackjack.money/ - online gambling blackjack

Greenlight Insurance