displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 306 GTI-6 gearbox plus other GTI-6 parts
stufarri1

Junior User

Post #1
Gearbox

I have 2 of these but only need the 1 for my phase 1 GTI6 Sigma project.

I have no idea what they are worth but a bit of research leads me to believe that £90 seems about right.

Out of car that had done 100k miles, no crunching or other sounds I am assured.

Seats

Full phase 2 mustang cloth 1/2 leather. Cleaned up well with slight rip in the cloth on the edge of the drivers upper bolster where it meets the leather. All other seats are spot on £70 for front and rear.

Front seats in standard grey leather with blue leather centre sections. I bought them to dye grey all over but found a set of phase 1 standard half leathers instead. Comes with tacky rear bench seat in matching grey/blue PVC leather-look. £70

Exhaust

306 GTI6 stainless rear box with 4" tailpipe, unknown brand. Polished up well. Slight crack to weld around the polished exit pipe - £40.

Other

Scruffy steel spare wheel with budget tyre that needs changing - £20

Clear (not early phase 1) used side repeaters - £15 posted.

All but the repeaters are collection only from Standish, Lancashire.

I thought I'd try these on here before I list them on Ebay in the coming weeks.

I'm open to offers. Thanks for looking.

96P Phase 1 306 GTI-6 Sigma blue, rolling shell project - Strangled/divorced by the Mrs or project gets finished - who knows!

Now got all the bits I need (Nov '16) - Let the build begin!
Posted 30th Dec 2016 at 13:58