displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: MAXI (replica Steel panels)
t11hac

Senior User

Post #1
Now lads been i am in the process of looking to get the panels made with a template and press in steel i am just trying to gauge intrest to see how may lads would be interested in something like this to see if it would be cost effectiveDunno. Obviously this isn't going to be a two minute process and would take time to get off the ground.

Just to start with i need to get the moulds made out of steel so they can be pressed properly.Thumbs up

So lads if i do go ahead with it who would be interested in it?. I can't give price just now as i am unsure myself but as soon as i know i will but it on hereBig grin

Also i am talking to another lad on the form who would make the bumpers for a complete kit.

Team Black Rallye
Posted 17th Nov 2016 at 13:22
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #2
t11hac wrote:

Also i am talking to another lad on the form who would make the bumpers for a complete kit.

Which would be me! Smile

I currently have the Front and rear Dimma Bumpers with other parts in the pipeline that could help out this project!
Price wise

i'm going to guess at around £300 for the front and £200 for the rear
but I still have to make one factoring time and materials (just have my hands a little full at the moment)

for those that wanted steel wings this could be a very worth while investment
or for those with genuine dimma's pick up replacement panels if need be!

I know there are some top Maxi rep projects going on at the moment be good to keep the Authenticity as close as possible for those wanting every detail to be right! Thumbs up

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 17th Nov 2016 at 13:30