displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: 205 Dturbo Miami
3rd time lucky

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Ohh, I seem to have bought another car! But I did really want it. Getting our baby in the back of the rallye is a mega pain so being a 5door should help massively. The car is in need of some tlc as it has clearly been abused over the years and was about to become a cube. It had been stood for nearly a year before I bought it and apparently it fired up first time (with the help of jump leads) which is a good thing. Especially since the thing is choking on veg oil. I believe it's running an xud9 lump with a 9mm pump (whatever that is). Not sure on these engines so any pointers/tips for healthy running are much appreciated. Thanks guys. Hope you like it Thumbs up

DIABLO GTI-6 - Legend - NILE GTI-6 - Sold
CHERRY GTI-6 P1 SUPERCHARGED - Broken up
BLACK RALLYE - Sold
205 Dturbo xud9 work horse - Dead
CHERRY RALLYE - new toy
Posted 4th Oct 2016 at 23:11
orta

Senior User

Post #2
That actually looks pretty tidy mate

CLUB BLACK RALLYE

||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||
Posted 18th Oct 2016 at 22:11
orta

Senior User

Post #3
Head over to 306oc. Loads a guys who know all there is to know about the XUD

CLUB BLACK RALLYE

||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||
Posted 18th Oct 2016 at 22:12