displaying posts 26 to 34 of 34

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Klarius PG513T
deeturbo

Regular

Location: Dunstable/Watford

Registered: 22 Feb 2003

Posts: 249

Status: Offline

Post #26
ben1024 wrote:
The back section I have got is the PG513T, I paid about £120 for it.


Thanks for let me know.

I won't be getting that now.
Posted 26th Aug 2016 at 15:28
ben1024

Newbie

Location: Bristol

Registered: 21 May 2014

Posts: 17

Status: Offline

Post #27
Good, even if I were to give it to you you probably wouldn't want it after hearing it trust me!
Posted 27th Aug 2016 at 14:08
deeturbo

Regular

Location: Dunstable/Watford

Registered: 22 Feb 2003

Posts: 249

Status: Offline

Post #28
Most people don't care what exhaust goes on and a lot are saying I'm being too fussy but I just want it to be the right thing for the job.

p**sed off with manufactures claiming OE quality when their product is nowhere near.
Posted 27th Aug 2016 at 15:43
matt16v

Regular

Location: Milton Keynes

Registered: 24 Jul 2011

Posts: 215

Status: Offline

Post #29
May be worth speaking to miles on here? He's got these systems up on eBay. Says he can change the tip if it matters that much to you Wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-GTI-Rallye-XSi-2-1-4-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-Mild-Steel-/282063729194

________________________________________

1999 Astor Grey GTi-6 OEM+
Posted 29th Aug 2016 at 18:53
deeturbo

Regular

Location: Dunstable/Watford

Registered: 22 Feb 2003

Posts: 249

Status: Offline

Post #30
matt16v wrote:
May be worth speaking to miles on here? He's got these systems up on eBay. Says he can change the tip if it matters that much to you Wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-GTI-Rallye-XSi-2-1-4-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-Mild-Steel-/282063729194


Thanks for this. I messaged him the other day and I think it's looking like the route I might have to go.
Posted 1st Sep 2016 at 22:13
matt16v

Regular

Location: Milton Keynes

Registered: 24 Jul 2011

Posts: 215

Status: Offline

Post #31
deeturbo wrote:
matt16v wrote:
May be worth speaking to miles on here? He's got these systems up on eBay. Says he can change the tip if it matters that much to you Wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-GTI-Rallye-XSi-2-1-4-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-Mild-Steel-/282063729194


Thanks for this. I messaged him the other day and I think it's looking like the route I might have to go.


No worries! Let me know how you get on as I'm considering one. Seems like the best non-stainless alternative to the crappy pattern stuff that's around. If it's decent quality hopefully it'll last as long as the OEM system, would hope for nearly 10 years out of it if so.

________________________________________

1999 Astor Grey GTi-6 OEM+
Posted 5th Sep 2016 at 17:49
deeturbo

Regular

Location: Dunstable/Watford

Registered: 22 Feb 2003

Posts: 249

Status: Offline

Post #32
They got back to me and it turns out their stainless version is only £68 more, thinking of going that route
Posted 5th Sep 2016 at 18:04
matt16v

Regular

Location: Milton Keynes

Registered: 24 Jul 2011

Posts: 215

Status: Offline

Post #33
deeturbo wrote:
They got back to me and it turns out their stainless version is only £68 more, thinking of going that route


Ends up being about £400 then but guess it'd be worth it to not have to think about it again.

________________________________________

1999 Astor Grey GTi-6 OEM+
Posted 5th Sep 2016 at 21:56
rudolf

Seasoned Pro

Location: Skelmersdale

Registered: 07 Apr 2004

Posts: 2,457

Status: Offline

Post #34
These are the correct Klarius part numbers:

Klarius 306 GTi-6 Full Exhaust System



Why does the forum keep adding 'amp;' so this URL does not work?

________________________________________

S Reg Diablo Standard Spec
R Reg Nile Standard Spec
Set of Lions to fit.
Posted 22nd Dec 2018 at 14:16

Pages (2): 1 [2]

You are not able to post as you are not a member.
If you would like to upgrade your membership, please read the Membership section.

1999 Peugeot 306 Rallye

  • 2000cc
  • Black
  • 131 miles

£900

Location: Wiltshire

All times are GMT. The time is now 17:39

The Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club Ltd - Registered in England & Wales - Reg No: 07410694 - ©2019 all rights reserved.

Please Note : The views and opinions found herein are those of individuals, and not of The Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club Ltd or any individuals involved.
No responsibility is taken or assumed for any comments or statements made on, or in relation to, this website. Please see our updated privacy policy and legal information