displaying posts 51 to 52 of 52

Pages (3): 1 2 [3]

Author Subject: GTI- Race car
Flatoutfarr

Junior User

Post #51
Mike

If you want a ticket for Donnington on October 20th, let me know nearer to the time as my entry is in.

I am looking forward to seeing your "green machine " completed. It looks the "Dogs" !

I will be taking pics for ideas etc. Why re-invent the wheel when knowledgeable people like you, Carl and Miles have built good 306's.

Adventure before Dementia !!
Posted 13th Aug 2019 at 16:51
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #52
Yes would love tickets I’ll pop along with father in law again.

My fibreglass box will not be used so tell you what I’ll bring it to donnigton and you can have it 👍

My boot and bonnet are still steel albeit lightened as pretty much spent out on it so need to save for all the safety gear for next year

Green one should be good in the end only reason for changing is purely the cage as wasn’t happy with way the boot in cage has been welded in the black car by the previous owner so by time I put a new cage in that the green shell was cheaper route to take even if it did need major dent repair and some paint .. plus I like messing around with it so keeps me busy lol
Posted 13th Aug 2019 at 18:57

Pages (3): 1 2 [3]