displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: springs and dampers
Cherry Buell

Post #1
Have a set of low mileage GTi eibach 30mm springs for sale, which have been in my dturbo for between 1500 and 1600 miles will even supply in original packaging. Car in use every day so putting back in original spec. £75 plus postage. Also have a set of KYB ultra sr dampers similar mileage and in excellent order except for some cosmetic paint damage to paint on spring seat where aftermarket sachs dust covers rubbed the paint on full compression. Would repaint with gold paint for interested but picky fella These units cost me £75 ea so will sell £75 plus postage for the two. Will also supply these in the original boxes. I would add the dampers are a fine replacement for the original GTi dampers,perhaps a little stiffer on compression, they work well enough with the eibachs on smooth roads but personally I could not hand on heart say they are a great combination on the bumpy b road stuff. Eibachs need egually good dampers imo of course
Posted 27th Mar 2016 at 03:51