displaying posts 1 to 10 of 10

Author Subject: Fuel tank breather
RallyeP6

Regular

Post #1
Does anyone have a diagram or know of where I can look on the web, of the layout of the fuel system. I want to know how that canister under the offside wheel arch is connected up in the system and the brown solenoid valve on the inner wing. As I have throttle bodies and another ECU now, it is disconnected, just wondered if I can remove all those parts and another container that is on the offside rear wing by the fuel filler hose.
Posted 14th Mar 2016 at 11:32
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
servicebox has diagrams, yes you can remove it back to the tank and add a one way rollover valve.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 14th Mar 2016 at 12:28
RallyeP6

Regular

Post #3
Signed up, logged in, see it, thanks Welshpug.
Posted 14th Mar 2016 at 13:35
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
I'm running Jenveys & 8 injectors with two fuel rails ...

I've just taken everything inc pipe work off back to the tank & fitted a one way roll over valve under the rear wheel arch ..it has to be upright ..used the pipework under the car back under the drivers rear wheel arch ...

Also removed all my fuel plastic pipes under my car at the same time ...

Take your drivers wing off & all will become obvious m8

Some pics are on my project thread Thumbs up
Posted 14th Mar 2016 at 20:23
RallyeP6

Regular

Post #5
Yes I have been reading your project thread on the fire and subsequent pipe changing, would like to change the pipes to and from the tank over too, as I have plastic pipes connecting to plastic elbows and then enlarged to fit AN6 size hose. Pipe clips all over the place until it reaches the fuel rail where its all connected by AN6. Have taken the wing off as you can see

So that's why I thought I could remove it as it is still visible with the Maxi arch on.
Posted 14th Mar 2016 at 22:22
ravemercer

Regular

Post #6
Got a link to the valve your purchased did you fit to the original vent pipe ?
Posted 15th Mar 2016 at 10:10
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
ravemercer wrote:
Got a link to the valve your purchased did you fit to the original vent pipe ?

I used this on a p clip ...fitted upright under rear drivers arch liner ...plus used all the old plastic pipe that pushed on & fuel line clipped it but rerouted it to the arch liner & didn't remove the tank .
Posted 15th Mar 2016 at 11:37
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Posted 27th Mar 2016 at 18:56
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
Do you leave the top open on the valve or do you run pipework on top. Got rid off all mine today now just left with the small black hose now
Posted 28th Dec 2017 at 17:21
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
quote:
[quote="blandy"]Do you leave the top open on the valve or do you run pipework on top. Got rid off all mine today now just left with the small black hose now

Ran mine up into the Filler cap flap ...been told people run there’s into the boot and down into the corner of the boot below the inside of the lights pass one way flaps to out side
Posted 28th Dec 2017 at 22:28