displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Big shout out to Bigbadbowen
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Massive shout out to Chris from me.

This guy did a clutch cable change, clutch change, gearbox oil change, fitted a Pug1off short shift mod for me, and in a record under 4hrs. Guy is a Leg-end and sorted out my broken ass 6 out, she now has a good working gearbox, slick gear change and generally received a bit of TLC that I couldn't give regarding what I wasn't capable of carrying out on the car. Oh and he pointed out my damaged double relay thats on the back of the battery that required replacing, game over if water got into it.

He was quick, clean, methodical (apart from one little hicup lol !) Knows his stuff and gave me a run through and showed me what he was doing, so I now have a bit more knowledge of how a 6 should work and importantly act on the road.

If you need help and somebody reliable and honest, he is the man to ask so long as you have plenty of milk, coffee and sugar.

Cheers Chris and I'm now back enjoying the 6, maybe for another 11years of ownership !

"Gotta Love The 6"

According to my wife i think the 6 is the fastest car in the world, perhaps she is right LoL !
Posted 13th Mar 2016 at 18:41
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Cheers Steve nice to work on a 6 that isn't a dog
Posted 13th Mar 2016 at 18:26
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Well deserved praise fella, so no worry's there. Glad she wasn't a dog as you call her and it all came apart and back together as it should with no hidden surprise's.

Thanks for letting me satisfy my OCD regarding changing all the Pug clips for new OE ones that were broken.

"Gotta Love The 6"

According to my wife i think the 6 is the fastest car in the world, perhaps she is right LoL !
Posted 13th Mar 2016 at 18:39
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
No problem bud I like to have the correct unbroken clips as well - did you clean her yet as she was looking a dirty b**ch when I left - lol
Posted 13th Mar 2016 at 21:37
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Still got a few more different clips/brackets to get that I noticed where broken, so off to see Dave my local Peugeot garage parts guy yet again.

She will get a nice deep clean hopefully next weekend if the weather is nice like it was today. You're have to let me have a look round your collection when I can get across at some point.

"Gotta Love The 6"

Posted 13th Mar 2016 at 22:10