displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Wideband lambda with Innovate LC-1 controller
demondriverdan

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Bought this a little while ago when I was building the new engine. It's a wideband lambda connected to an Innovate LC-1 controller. The controller can output both wide and narrow band, to a gauge and ECU for example, and log the values it sees. I bought the programming cable for it separately so you can plug in to it. Also comes with an LED push button switch to allow you to recalibrate it. I'll supply the other side of the connectors it uses so the buyer can wire it up as they wish.

£40 + postage

Rallye Race Car
Posted 5th Mar 2016 at 22:23
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Good price! I paid nearly £200 for an AEM one. It wires directly into my DTA ecu and the ecu then uses closed loop to sort it's own fuelling out. Good pieces of kit for anyone wanting to keep an eye on there fuelling etc.

Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 1
Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 2
Lap of the 'ring
Posted 5th Mar 2016 at 22:40
Dizzy

Post #3
I'll take it mate, PM some payment details.
Posted 5th Mar 2016 at 23:14