displaying posts 1 to 8 of 8

Author Subject: OMP Bucket seats
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Up for sale I have my old pair of OMP bucket seats, they are side mount and I found them to be very comfortable.
They are in great condition, the only damage i know of is the fabric has pulled out of one of the harness trims, but it can be tucked back in, this is shown in one of the photos below.

I'm looking for £165, collection only from Doncaster. I paid significantly more than this for them originally!
Thanks for looking.

Goldie the track car.
Posted 21st Feb 2016 at 20:04
martinh

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Is a courier completely out of the question mate?

Be just over a 9 hour round trip to collect!
Posted 21st Feb 2016 at 22:44
phillipm

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Tempting, one of the buggy seats is fooked...

- Bespoke rollcages/additions/adjustments. Half cages right up to complete custom spaceframes - MSA/FIA spec, CDS, ROPT, T45, etc - PM me
Email me!
Custom-made polybushes available - need an odd size or fitment? - anything from batch work to one-off pieces.
Posted 22nd Feb 2016 at 01:18
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
martinh wrote:
Is a courier completely out of the question mate?

Be just over a 9 hour round trip to collect!

A courier isnt completely out of the question, but it would have to be organised and paid for by the buyer and it would all be at the buyers risk in terms of damage in transit and i would have to leave the seats round the back of the house for collection by the courier.
If none of that is an issue for a buyer then i'm more than happy to have them shipped, they fit in the box that the replacement seats came in so wrapping them up isnt an issue and i can give size and weight for courier quotes. Smile

Goldie the track car.
Posted 22nd Feb 2016 at 17:20
martinh

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Perfect! Could you pm me the size/weight and a collection postcode so I can get some quotes please mate.
Posted 22nd Feb 2016 at 17:32
SmartyC

Regular

Post #6
Hi. Can I ask, how did you have them mounted and was your seated height significantly compared to on standard seats?
I'm having helmet issues in my sun roofed 6...
Ta!

Smarty

My lil toy:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/martincurtisphotography/sets/72157640014140786/
Posted 26th Feb 2016 at 20:48
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
I had them mounted on aluminium side mounts which bolted to some seat rails that i welded in. (I removed the std box section that runs under the std seat so i could have my mountings lower).

I didnt have any helmet issues using these seats (i'm 6'1" ), head clearance was fine from the roof itself and the roll cage including the roof bar (with foam padding around it) which i imagine would be considerably lower than a sunroof.

I've just looked and to have these seats sent via courier would be around £36 for anyone who is looking at having them delivered. Smile

Goldie the track car.
Posted 26th Feb 2016 at 20:56
prism7guy

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
SOLD

Goldie the track car.
Posted 29th Feb 2016 at 22:25