displaying posts 51 to 57 of 57

Pages (3): 1 2 [3]

Author Subject: Have a word- Chillipopz
mocinim

Seasoned Pro

Post #51
Chillipopz wrote:
thanks guys rant over ..lol.ps:I'm getting p**sed which section do i post this inLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

General or whats it worth depending on how much you have and what you find in your bed the next morning

BLACK RALLYE - phoenix
WHITE RALLYE - valliant

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 00:39
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #52
aaron6 wrote:
Ben_W wrote:
To be honest, this is all properly mild compared to the good old Team C#nt days....
Team c**t days were pretty decent. Although many people joined and then left straight away. LOL

No we sorted the good from the bad with forum re-inforcement if people didn't want to play by our rules they could get their own ball Wink
Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 00:51
aaron6

Seasoned Pro

Post #53
LOL

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl.

Posted 31st Jan 2016 at 08:40
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #54
roland rat wrote:
aaron6 wrote:
Ben_W wrote:
To be honest, this is all properly mild compared to the good old Team C#nt days....
Team c**t days were pretty decent. Although many people joined and then left straight away. LOL

No we sorted the good from the bad with forum re-inforcement if people didn't want to play by our rules they could get their own ball Wink

Isn't that how 306.net got started? I suppose we can thank Team c**t for that, c**ts...Thumbs down

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 16th Apr 2016 at 18:54
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #55
daveyboy wrote:
roland rat wrote:
aaron6 wrote:
Ben_W wrote:

Isn't that how 306.net got started? I suppose we can thank Team c**t for that, c**ts...Thumbs down

You don't like it then f**k off........oh wait you're selling up and going Laugh
Posted 18th Apr 2016 at 22:19
Cjwatson27

Seasoned Pro

Post #56
roland rat wrote:
daveyboy wrote:
roland rat wrote:
aaron6 wrote:
Ben_W wrote:

You don't like it then f**k off........oh wait you're selling up and going Laugh
i

Have you had icecream today ? Yes

Old pugs don't die they just get faster
Posted 18th Apr 2016 at 22:53
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #57
Cjwatson27 wrote:
roland rat wrote:
daveyboy wrote:
roland rat wrote:
aaron6 wrote:
Ben_W wrote:

Have you had icecream today ? Yes

No but I am off tomorrow so maybe I'll wash the car again and have a treat LOL
Posted 18th Apr 2016 at 23:04

Pages (3): 1 2 [3]