displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Oil cooler and sandwich plate
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Got a 235mm x 16 row oil cooler with -10 fittings and a sandwich plate with -10 fittings fitted. Only selling as I have moved to -12 with my dry sump setup.

The oil cooler is used and has sat around my garage for a while so I would recommend a good clean out before using it but is otherwise in very good condition and didn't actually get much use when it was fitted to my engine.

The sandwich plate is not a thermostatic one, and it has a alloy block fitted which has been drilled and tapped for an m12x1.5 temperature sensor (standard bosch as fitted to gti-6 thermostat housing). I believe it has 1/2" unf ports but not 100% sure, but they are fitted with adaptors to go to -10 anyway. It comes with the adaptor to screw on to the existing oil filter thread.

£60 for the cooler, £35 for the sandwich plate with fittings included. £100 for both + delivery.

I also have a selection of used -10 hoses which may be of use at extra cost.

Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 1
Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 2
Lap of the 'ring
Posted 9th Dec 2015 at 00:03
Dizzy

Post #2
Can I take both of these please?
Posted 10th Dec 2015 at 21:39
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Posted 13th Dec 2015 at 22:40