displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Powerflex rubber hangers
Bobeek

Junior User

Post #1
Anyone has experience with these hangers please? Are they worth the price of it? Or is there any other options instead of the aftermarketones?
Posted 23rd Nov 2015 at 20:57
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Bobeek wrote:
Anyone has experience with these hangers please? Are they worth the price of it? Or is there any other options instead of the aftermarketones?

They are ok nothing special .....have them fitted on ever hanger of my Stainless system....spend the money somewhere else is my advice ...
They break & melt just as easy & if they split still fall in two ...not worth the extra in my view & if I knew what I do now would of fitted cheap stnd rubbers Thumbs up
Posted 25th Nov 2015 at 22:41
Bobeek

Junior User

Post #3
Day666 wrote:
Bobeek wrote:

They are ok nothing special .....have them fitted on ever hanger of my Stainless system....spend the money somewhere else is my advice ...
They break & melt just as easy & if they split still fall in two ...not worth the extra in my view & if I knew what I do now would of fitted cheap stnd rubbers Thumbs up

well..you just saved me £28.. thanks mate! Thumbs up

Posted 27th Nov 2015 at 16:51
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
What are you hoping that they will do that standard hangars won't?
Is your exhaust not adequately fixed to your car as standard?

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 27th Nov 2015 at 19:19
tayto.king

Post #5
You could always put a jubilee clip around each standard rubber hanger if your worried about the weight of a stainless exhaust ripping them apart.
Posted 24th Dec 2016 at 15:44