1998 Peugeot 306 Gti 6

• 2000cc
  • Red
  • 122 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Nov 2015

Modifications: Crystal head lights and fogs scorpion back box phase 3 door cards

displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 306 Gti 6
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Selling my phase 2 98 Diablo 6 pretty much standard other than scorpion back box

I've replaced a few bits and pieces and done a can belt change inc pump along with a full service

Everuthing bar the Aircon works. I've replaced the lights to crystals inc fogs I've also put a brand new gear knob on her. Everything is as it should be inc original cat, air box and even has the under tray.
I replaced the alarm siren and even did the ultrasonics so that all works and so does the central locking off the key
Former owner had the clutch done and also put refurbed rear callipers on.
Rear wiper works as does the washer
I've put a standard CD player in as well
Interior is almost perfect condition I replaced the door cards with newer versions and the old ones had had it.
I also sorted any none working bulbs on the dash and dials

She is currently on 122k which is pretty low considering her age.

Tyres are correct size and almost new contact sports on the front

The bad bit is the lacquer peel on the bonnet and roof are quite bad but other than that car runs and goes great.
Has a few scrapes and dinks here and there
I'm wanting £995 and I will get it mot'd this week so it will come with a full year

[URL=http://s590.photobucket.com/user/bigbadbowen306/media/image_zpshvaq1w5p.jpeg.html]
[/URL]

Ive put a whole lot of time effort and cash getting this car near to as original as possible I've done the Aircon button mod so you can switch the fans on in traffic but they also work as the should when it gets up to temp.

I've got a brand new rallye aux kit that can go with the car if the I get near on asking price and also some new silver Gti badges coming

I washed the carpets and seats using a proper carpet cleaner my mate has so it all looks nice and new ish - no rips in the drivers seat etc

I put a top glove box on and ditched the passenger airbag but did the resistor on the wire trick so the airbag system still works (light comes on with ignition then goes out) I did the connections under the seats as well

Any questions feel free to ask

Cheers

Chris
Posted 15th Nov 2015 at 17:48
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #2
Looks lovely and ive always liked the red fleck phase 2 seats glwts Thumbs up
Posted 15th Nov 2015 at 18:21
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I drained the cooling system and flushed the rad when I did the belt - I've also repaired the passenger door loom as speaker had stopped working along with heated mirror - both now work perfectly as does window mirror and temp

Posted 15th Nov 2015 at 17:47
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Sold pending mot and full payment
Posted 18th Nov 2015 at 22:26