displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: 4 Pot Caliper Options
Lecktorious

aka G.

Post #1
Hi all,

I am currently running AP 4 pot calipers with 330mm rotars. To get a pad to fit without fouling the bell I need to trim the inner edge of the pad off, but having done this 2 or 3 times I'm getting a bit scunnered with the constant rubbing and vibrating through the pedal. I figured with the cost of new bells and hassle of continuously filing down pads I might be as well with a new set-up.

Are there are direct fitment 4 pot calipers from the current Peugeot range (or other applications) that I could use with an off the shelf disc and pad? I did consider a set of 406 Brembo calipers but I'm unsure how big a disc I coul use with these?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers.

'98 Nile Blue 306 GTi 6
Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 17:17
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
I'd shim the caliper up.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 19:03
Lecktorious

aka G.

Post #3
welshpug! wrote:
I'd shim the caliper up.

Don't really have the time, tools, patience or inclination to fanny about any further tbh Welshy. Plus I don't know what other issues I could cause doing so either. I'd rather have a fit and forgot solution.

'98 Nile Blue 306 GTi 6
Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 19:08