displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: custom 2.5" zero exhaust system
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Well the dimma is currently at torque techniques getting a new 3" exhaust system made as the 2.5" system was too restrictive for the amount of power I'm aiming for.

The zero exhaust is a work of art, no bottle necks at all, nice smooth bends and gusset plates for reinforcement

The decat is part of the centre section and does not separate.

The centre section and back box have flat spots due to being on a beaver tail but it has not split the box or the welds, the system sits nicely in the tunnel and doesn't hang to low.

On the last track day it got db tested at 87db at 4700rpm static so not a loud exhaust

Ideal exhaust for anything up to and including a high boost car

Flat spot on the back box

Mark's on centre section and slight flat spot

The centre section to back box was clamped and two tack welds holding it together, to get it in the back of my bmw we had to separate them, now unfortunately they ground away a bit to much and now there is a little hole where he cut all the way through Sad

I can get this welded and ground back for the new buyer or I can leave it as it is and they can do it

Few pics of how it sits on the car (sorry for the rubbish pictures but no point me showing how it sat on the dimma as I cut away loads of the bumper for a diffuser)

£275 as it is or £300 with the hole welded and smoothed

I haven't cleaned the exhaust but it does clean up well
Posted 9th Jul 2015 at 12:20
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Sold
Posted 10th Jul 2015 at 06:05