displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Throttle bodies r1 plus gas flowed head
Sonnyp

Regular

Post #1
Had some interest in the head and bodies.

The bodies are the exact ones that yanni used in his project right up from few years back. I've spaced the the bodies out filled the holes in the bodies and sanded them down. I've linked them all together to work. I've made a plenum for the sensors and they just need fitting which aren't included as I hadn't brought them yet. I've cut down a manifold roughly where I was going to fit them. Just needs the angle getting right. Comes with silicon hoses and clamps.

The head has standard cams has been gas flowed, possible 2 bent valves I was told haven't had them checked though.

£100 for the bodies and manifold hoses ect. ( that covers what I paid for the all the parts) can be posted

£50 for the gas flowed head due to possible bent valves. Would rather not post due to weight.

Sonnyp has attached the following image:

Posted 23rd Jun 2015 at 22:14