displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: bridgecraft engineering negative camber hubs
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi guys up for grabs are a set of 2.5 degrees negative camber hubs

I had these done by bridge craft engineering.

Iirc these are an early 306/205 hub that were 16mm but the ball joint holes were not true, I had bridgecraft open the holes up to 18mm and then sleeve them back to a true 16mm ball joint hole!

I then had them blasted and powdercoated black, I then fitted brand new skf wheel bearings.

I then ordered new ball joints however I ordered 18mm instead of 16 and couldn't return them so I had another set of hubs done by bridgecraft and kept these as a spare.

To save a bit of money I attempted to remove the new wheel bearings and use them on my other set but whilst trying to remove one of the bearings it destroyed it so I gave up and got another set Sad

In short I now have a pair of 16mm negative camber hubs, one has a brand new bearing the other is unserviceable

I have also managed to loose the top hat sleeves to turn them back into 16mm hubs, I have spoken to Allan and he is happy to make another pair of sleeves but will require the hubs to match the new sleeves

Bridgecraft charge £140 for negative camber hubs, the shot blasting and powdercoating cost me £60 and a further £50 for 1 wheel bearing

These are up for sale for £210 delivered ono, this includes me sending them to bridgecraft engineering, them making new sleeves and sending the lot to you

Posted 21st Jun 2015 at 17:11
allanallen

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Just to add I'm happy to fit a new bearing into these for the buyer.

www.bridgecraftmotorsport.co.uk

Facebook
Posted 21st Jun 2015 at 18:41
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I am open to offers on these
Posted 23rd Jun 2015 at 08:11
superchargedblack1997gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
I'll take these for £170 collected mate?

Super high boost Completed, destroyer of gearboxes and 160mph club
Posted 23rd Jun 2015 at 17:59
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Done deal 👍
Posted 23rd Jun 2015 at 18:16