• Full Suzuki service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: totally standard and unabused very low mileage Sports hatchback

displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: 2005 Suzuki Ignis Sport
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Suzuki Ignis sport £2250 ono North wales (prestatyn)

38k genuine miles increasing weekly with minimal use possibly the tidiest straightest Ignis sport I have seen, being 1 family owned from new and then sold to me after promising to look after it. Full service history, Most MOT and tax discs.

Mechanicals

Engine starts first time everytime and loses no oil or water or noises. Full serviced and maintained, Recent power steering belt and alternator which i will try and get adjusted as it does occasionally chirp on start up in the cold and damp. recent overhaul of discs and pads all round front and back and a standard exhaust.
Running 4x 185 55 15" on good condition enkeis fitted with 2 yokohama (4mm+) and 2 quality tyres new in last 500 miles.
No knocks grinds or noises on the car just whining from the back from the kids. Will come with a full set of 16" san remo suzuki motorsport rims ( need replacement tyres valued at £250)
Clutch and gearbox all good with no slippage grinds or crunches. no highspeeed whines or bearing noises. Clutch is as it should be with a definite biting point in the middle of the pedal.
Engine Pulls like a train especially if you hold onto the revs but has been used as a kid school run car and commute to work by the mrs for the last 12 months.
will put an MOT on it this week so will have 12 months on it.Stops very well in a straight line and drives with no issues or vibrations.
Handles as they should and is very chuckable ( with no kids).

Interior
front recaros in very very good condition.With yellow head rests.Quality dealer fitted Cd player with no blown speakers, working aircon and electric windows.

central locking works. rear seats were pretty much unsat in when we had it and are still in very good condition with the recaro fishnet headrests. Original Suzuki Sport floor mats present.
Steering wheel in great condition backing up the low miles.All interior lights work as do all dashboard lights. All warning lights light up and go off as they should.
All in all a great driving position for this sporty model with hugging seats.

Exterior.
I can honestly say it is pretty much the tidiest straightest unabused iggy I have seen and has minimal stone chips to rear arch front bumper and a very slight scratch
to the drivers door which has been touched up before my ownership and i only noticed it today as i pretty much polished
every square milimetree of the iggy's silver paint work. absolutely no laquer peal anywhere nor any signs of it. If i hadn't mentioned the scratch to the drivers door i
pretty much guarantee you wouldn't have noticed it. There are absolutely no dents anywhere on the body.Headlamps are uncracked and in very shiny clean condition.

Rear spoiler and brake external light are in very good order and tailgate comes with a moment of a road trip to Sweden in 2007 for the WRC spectating it did nearly a tenth of its overall mileage that week.

Overall condition is as straight and unabused as you will find. It has absolutely no modifications no knowledge of any accidents and all panel gaps and family ownership
substantiate this. all previous owners have been 35 plus so has not been boy raced but has been used original owner was world rally championship driver and navigator in
the late 60s and 70s, was then passed to his son also an accomplished National and international rally driver. it will not be all coked up and clogged like low mileage elderly owned cars can be and everything works as it should.
I have looked across the websites and car publications and seen lesser models advertised between £1600 to nearly 3k. I want £2250 for this great car or nearest offer. no part exs sorry.

The car drives brilliantly and is very stable through the corners and over undulating A and B roads.

Bad points to the Best of my knowledge.
Floor mats that are no longer available to buy are showing their age as came brand new with the car but kept for their authenticity.
scratch to drivers door ( very hard to see) and a scratch on top of bumper ( also very hard to sea. (couple of fine scratches on roof from shopping or bags
placed on roof by previous owners. stone chip ( about 5mm radius) to plastic wheel arch moulding on passenger side stone chip on drivers side front wheel arch 4mm radius)
I only have 1 key but previous owner has promised to send it on asap. ( best mates mrs)

full service history and proof of genuine mileage.

Car is in North wales near Prestatyn but happy to bring a sensible distance to show anyone so can meet chester Warrington area, or Birmingham if a genuine interest and fits in with where i need to be.
Will put a 12 month MOT on it Monday and I know it will fly through.

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 7th Jun 2015 at 02:00
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
is now on ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-low-mileage-mint-2004-SUZUKI-IGNIS-SPORT-SILVER-/271903760620?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f4eba20ec

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 17th Jun 2015 at 13:15
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Sold

x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 20th Jun 2015 at 21:41