displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: PCV system
heliosphan

Senior User

Post #1
Is the PCV prone to blocking on these engines? It's occurred to me that I've never looked at mine and have no idea if it's functioning correctly. Maybe they rarely block on these engines though... Can the wire mesh separator unit be cleaned effectively or do they require replacement when they're blocked? I wonder if flushing/dunking it in degreaser or some petrol might clear it out.
Posted 30th May 2015 at 13:43
heliosphan

Senior User

Post #2
Wait, did I post this in Exhausts or have admin moved it here? I guess I posted it here, what a colossal tit. It's because of people like me that this country's going down the pan.

I'll admin the living s**t out of this post and transfer it to Engines right now. If anyone is affected by this, you can put your concerns in writing to:

Thomas Smith,
Wales.

I'll endevour not to read them.
Posted 28th Jan 2021 at 10:36