Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Apparently he has forgot his?? Dunno

***Breaking*** Ph3 Silver GTI 6 High Boost Superman

Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 20:20
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Apparently he has messaged the club forum email but no one has got back to him.

Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 20:52
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #3
Laugh my ass off

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 21:00
captainash Admin

Post #4
Erm?

quote:
Ash is in charge, from afar
Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 21:11
Day666

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
6waysforward wrote:
Apparently he has messaged the club forum email but no one has got back to him.

Now thats so funny LOL
Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 21:14
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
captainash wrote:
Erm?

Well f**k about, you remembered it.

Sort your s**t out.

Please can you give forum moderators ( ie people that use it) proper admin responsibility and hand over the rains to someone that cares about the future of this club.

We all moan about it but with proper admin this place could be amazing and run properly could be a money making business for you.

We all like it here but I can't help but feel it's run purely by someone that feels a responsibility to keep it ticking over for the sake of a few quid.

This is not a p**s take of you but if your not going to moderate it properly, hand it over to someone who will.

Many thanks.

Posted 14th May 2015 at 21:27
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #7
6waysforward wrote:
captainash wrote:
Erm?

Sort your s**t out and roll.

Please can you give forum moderators ( ie people that use it) proper admin responsibility and hand over the rains to someone that cares about the future of this club.

We all moan about it but with proper admin this place could be amazing and run properly could be a money making business for you.

We all like it here but I can't help but feel it's run purely by someone that feels a responsibility to keep it ticking over for the sake of a few quid.

This is not a p**s take of you but if your not going to moderate it properly, hand it over to someone who will.

Many thanks.

Erm just to point out that the system for resetting passwords has now changed and now if you request a password reset, and haven't logged in after 24 hours, we admins get an email with the persons details on for us to action the request.

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper
Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 21:52
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
jeffers wrote:
6waysforward wrote:
captainash wrote:
Erm?

Many thanks.

Erm just to point out that the system for resetting passwords has now changed and now if you request a password reset, and haven't logged in after 24 hours, we admins get an email with the persons details on for us to action the request.

Because I got the admin email to remind me of that didn't i?

Nice of you to let us know by the way.

Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 21:57
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #9
6waysforward wrote:
jeffers wrote:
6waysforward wrote:
captainash wrote:
Erm?

Many thanks.

The system has only been changed since the problem was highlighted last week, it actually changed on Monday or Tuesday this week, and contrary to popular belief we all have other things to do outside of this forum. I appreciate things can be frustrating but we admins do our best with the powers that we have.
So can we agree that progress has been made and maybe curb the anger a little seeing as we are trying to get things sorted as best we can?

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 22:32
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
jeffers wrote:
6waysforward wrote:
jeffers wrote:
6waysforward wrote:
captainash wrote:
Erm?

Many thanks.

The system has only been changed since the problem was highlighted last week, it actually changed on Monday or Tuesday this week, and contrary to popular belief we all have other things to do outside of this forum. I appreciate things can be frustrating but we admins do our best with the powers that we have.
So can we agree that progress has been made and maybe curb the anger a little seeing as we are trying to get things sorted as best we can?

I have no problem with admin apart from your limited powers appointed to you by some tanned git.

My problem is with a certain someone who will not give up command who no longer cares about the future of the forum.

It's good that you now have the power to sort passwords, now if you could only run the place??????

Also there is no anger from me, if ash don't care then f**k him.

I know he is reading this. If you want to make money, moderate this forum properly or give it up.

The forum will carry on on Facebook or g7 will take over. Up to you mate.

Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 22:46
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #11
Im in agreement with Ben. Despite the recent changes for password updates, Ash needs to either step up and look after this forum or hand over the reins. The same thing happened with .net 3 years ago and look what happened there! Especially when its a paid for service, its take the p**s big time when things don't get fixed and up until this week, people couldnt even access their accounts for weeks!
Jeffers, i appreciate your efforts but despite your title, you as well as the others are just a moderator. Although you guys do your job, the forum still needs a administrator to sort out the higher level stuff and take control!
Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 22:46
orta

Senior User

Post #12
Think we've all been calling for some quality owner-forum time for a while now. I'd buy the forum from him if the price was reasonable!

CLUB BLACK RALLYE

||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||
Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 16:03
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #13
Laugh my ass off
This is so funny.

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 16:08
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #14
jeffers wrote:
The system has only been changed since the problem was highlighted last week

it has been a problem for about two years at a guess.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 16:17
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #15
welshpug! wrote:
jeffers wrote:
The system has only been changed since the problem was highlighted last week

it has been a problem for about two years at a guess.

Well you know more than me.... Thumbs up I knew there had been the odd issue but hadnt realised the problem was virtually everytime someone requested a new log in. Anyway that particular problem has been sorted now.

Team Negative Camber!
Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 16:20
rallyestyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #16
Has anyone ever met Ash? Is he really tanned?

In think propoer Admin rights for the admins would be a good thing, im happy to police them if you dont trust them Ash Police LOL

Just Drive It
Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 16:25