displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: air con removal question
Mossy1985

Senior User

Post #1
I am about to remove the air con assembly from my 6. My intention is to remove the pipework without damage and keep so s the next owner can have the choice of having air con if they wish. My question is once i remove the pipework i will be left with 2 holes where the refridgerant enters the heater box. I dont want to just leave these holes open to the elements so was wondering if there is a blank that i can fit? Do the rallyes use the same air box as a 6 and the holes have blanks? Ive tried looking on servicebox to see but im not having much joy. Any rallye owners on here tell me if there is a set of blanks fitted to there car? Cheers all
Posted 17th Apr 2015 at 11:55
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #2
This thread may help (I can't see the images myself)

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=32068

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 17th Apr 2015 at 12:21
    Mossy1985

Senior User

Post #3
    Thanks Dan, looming at the pics it would seem to me that the aircon side of things on the heater box are only fitted to the 6s. ×Which is a shame as i was just hoping to be curtious to the next owner (if there is one that is)
    Posted 17th Apr 2015 at 12:49