• No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Saxo VTR Wheels

displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 1994 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
hbomb1905

Post #1
This car was saved by a friend from someones garden last year. As such we expected it to be a bit of a nail but it turned out to be bloody clean (no rust in the usual places - C-pillar, chassis rails etc) in fact the only place i've seen rust was round the sunroof (since rectified but still requires the paintwork finishing off)

Anyway, it's a cherry ph1 3 door and it's one of the first on an L reg. Has no keypad immob and the dturbo badge is a sticker not a chunky plastic badge. I'd never seen one like that when he got it.
Body work isn't too bad on the metal bits, it could do with a front bumper and grille as seen on the pics.

He gave it a basic service, oil filter and glowplugs, its got a bosch and a T2 and it's rather nippy.

It was purchased to run round in over winter as he has a rather smart mk1 golf which he didn't want to ruin. Sadly the 306 has now been replaced by a modern Vag as his daily.

The clutch cable snapped last week and also a tin of emulsion exploded in the rear footwell. If someone is genuinely interested he will chuck a clutch cable on it.

The cars done just over 100k, believed to be genuine going by the paper work, original dealer number plate on the back and the general original condition. The only alteration being the saxo wheels (which have great tyres on)

MOT til october
Clutch cable can be done.
Crown emulsion and a good clean in general for new owner to sort!
I'm writing all this as I think its a great car and want it to go to an enthusiast, there's hardly any L reg's left now! I'd have it if I hadn't recently acquired another XUD.
Located in Clay Cross, Derbyshire just off the M1
Call Joe on 07969338798
£300 offers accepted.

Posted 26th Mar 2015 at 20:07
Nose

Senior User

Post #2
Very rare steering wheel you have there bud, took me a very long time to get one! glwts. Thumbs up

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 27th Mar 2015 at 08:30