displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Performance stuff!
Nose

Senior User

Post #1
Hi guys, if any of you need any performance parts - silicon hose, poly bushes etc then i have a customer who will help us all out. The company is MATT LEWIS MOTORSPORT, he's a customer of mine and is a top bloke. He said if any of us guys ring up just to mention the GTI6/Rallye forum and he'll do you a deal. He's told me he gets very good pricing on the poly bushes. His phone number is 01543 379524 (obviously ask for Matt, although he'll probably answer the phone anyway) Can i just point out that there is another Matt Lewis down south somewhere and i'm aware he doesn't have a very good reputation, this is NOT that guy. Matt is based in Brownhills in the West Midlands. Hope this helps.

cheers Thumbs up

ps, he's very much into his Ford's. His own car is a green FOCUS RS that sounds awesome and pushes out over 400bhp!

his email addy is; matt.lewis@virgin.nett

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 25th Mar 2015 at 14:05
rikky 🦔

Post #2
i've heard of them.. were they 'matt lewis racing' or something on ebay a bit ago?

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 25th Mar 2015 at 14:30
chiefton

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I bought some braided brake lines from the matt lewis racing (southeast) which he said are really hel ones if i peeled there cover off them. Has he a bad rep then??

cherry rallye daily (the money pit)
Posted 25th Mar 2015 at 19:08
Nose

Senior User

Post #4
Rikky - it's not the same guy, i'm sure that was the 'southern' chap.

Chiefton - i'm only saying what i've heard to be honest bud, i know you had those hoses from him and was very pleased, but i have had several people mention him in, shall we say, not a good way? But i've not dealt with him myself to be honest. Not wishing to slag the 'southern' gent of really, just wanted it to be clear that they are not the same person/company.

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 26th Mar 2015 at 08:26
rikky 🦔

Post #5
i wasn't slating either of the guys btw cos i've had good sales with them. did you edit your first post cos i didn't see the bit about them not being the same person Doh

anyway always good to have another person out there who can help Thumbs up

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 26th Mar 2015 at 08:50