displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Cheap black PH2/3 front bumper - but any colour and condition c
thomo6

Regular

Post #1
I am after a cherry red but realise these are as rare as hens teeth and the fact that it will get butchered for a track Project am probably better trying to get a black one. However will also consider any other colours And condition is not important as will be cut up to fit around inter cooler and oil cooler radiator.

I am based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire but do travel to York, Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool on business so could look to collect from anywhere near these location. Local scrap yard want £45 for one so any one got anything cheaper?

Thanks in advance.
Posted 9th Feb 2015 at 11:13
superchargedblack1997gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I'll do one in black with laquer peel for £20 if you can get delivery arranged I'm more than happy to wrap and pack?

Super high boost Completed, destroyer of gearboxes and 160mph club
Posted 9th Feb 2015 at 11:20
thomo6

Regular

Post #3
superchargedblack1997gti6 wrote:
I'll do one in black with laquer peel for £20 if you can get delivery arranged I'm more than happy to wrap and pack?

Thanks, are you anywhere near Frimley Green, GU16 7AH as have a brother who lives their who would be able to bring it up North on his next family visit?
Posted 9th Feb 2015 at 11:34
superchargedblack1997gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Yep not far at all mate more than happy for you to do that?

Super high boost Completed, destroyer of gearboxes and 160mph club
Posted 9th Feb 2015 at 11:48
thomo6

Regular

Post #5
thomo6 wrote:
superchargedblack1997gti6 wrote:

Thanks, are you anywhere near Frimley Green, GU16 7AH as have a brother who lives their who would be able to bring it up North on his next family visit?

Still looking for one more local as can not get the one offered by supercharged brought up North for free.
Posted 9th Feb 2015 at 15:58