• Full service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: None

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2005 BMW 1 Series Sport/msport
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi welcome to my auction for my bmw 118d turbo sport it's in sparkling graphite grey and in overall in realy great condition

2005 sport model
Hpi clear
3 owners from new
123k full service history part dealership part independent garages, last serviced 118k
6 months mot no advisorys , is taxed to end of month
Full msport 2010 body kit fitted and professional sprayed to colour of car , msport kick plates and gear knob
Early m47 Diesel engine bullet proof no timeing chain worries compared to the new n47 engines (Google them )
New discs and pads on rear, new pads on front
Newish tyres fiited on rear
Rear parking sensors
6 speed gear box
Ac/climate control/aux port/cd player/multi function control steering wheel/comes with 2 keys
If new buyer wants can come with old side skirts and rear bumper I have no use for them

I have owned the car for about year I bought it for my girlfriend for a daily to do school run ect and has been faultless in my ownership hasn't giveing me any problems and that's hand on heart .. I wanted to improve the looks of the car so sourced a full 2010 msport body kit and had it professionally colour coded to my car and as you can see suits it very well . I also sourced the more sought after 18 inch 208 alloy wheels that also improve the looks . No smoke from from the car what so ever even on these fresh cold mornings , engine and gearbox 100% also being the sport model comes with sport suspension so handles very nice . Body work on the car is in excelent condition no nasty scratches or dents haveing the body kit sprayed makes it look like a 60k car only down points I would mention is wheels could do with a refurb if your fussy i just have never bothered as my girlfriend would only kerb them again would be a vicious circle couple little age related marks but as I said its very straight and clean , mileage will rise as its our daily reason for sale is im looking to buy a sporty petrol car again so px,s considered, my plate will also be comeing of this week. Cash on collection

Any questions can get me on 07840758053 cheers jimmy

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 11th Jan 2015 at 10:20