displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Few bits!
lj_6

Regular

Post #1
Evening Everyone!

Managed to get a few prices up together so just copied the advert from wiw, all prices exclude postage as would need to get a quote, collection is welcome, but can post, would just need to sort a quote out which isn't a problem!

First up full aircon pipework from bulkhead to condenser. Including the small black canister <evaporator?> all is in good condition, i used a kit to remove the spring locked pipework from the bulkhead. have included the pressure switch. Is great if you need to either replace your pipework or want aircon back!
I have left the connection from condenser to pipework on as i cut it off, have undone the nut but it's to show which side it goes!

Please see this picture for referral to the condenser connection (thanks who's picture it was!)
http://s154.photobucket.com/user/tea-boy/media/GTI%206/newcondenser.jpg.html

£50

Decat pipe, i am not sure of the make as i can't see a name on it! Although it looks like a magnex or similar judging by some of the pictures I've seen around!

Seems to be in good condition just surface rust, both connections are fine!

£40 (will try and find a make as there is a plate on it)

Seat Rails/subframes, for running aftermarket seats, these fit straight into the existing holes, and work perfectly, but because me and my brother are on the tall side with cobra seats we will be touching the roof. They also have harness holes ready. I believe these were custom made as cant find another set anywhere out of stainless.

£80

Last but not least!
Two Carbon fibre bucket seats from the dead 306, complete with side mounts and bolts!
There are no labels on these seats for some reason, the only comparible ones i can find are these: http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/brand/drift-seats/drift-road-racing-bucket-seats/drift-carbon-gt3-bucket-seat/prod_1826.html

They are faded due to being left sat for a few years so have gone to a beige colour, with the original colour in places.
They aren't in bad condition, one has a slight rip on the top but that can be repaired.
The carbon fibre backs have a few scratches, some have been polished out but can still slightly be seen. but most are on the bottom (see pictures) These are just a bit small! I can get measurements if anyone is interested though!

I've struggled with prices on the seats because of no details, they are genuine carbon fibre too. For the sake of it £250 for the pair with side mounts.

Im open to offers on all of it. Just drop me a pm or a reply on here!

Astra burg #365 Garrett Power
'99 bodied 6 track project
Posted 25th Dec 2014 at 22:40
Sonnyp

Regular

Post #2
Interested in the stainless mounts would you post these? Thanks
Posted 26th Dec 2014 at 10:50
lj_6

Regular

Post #3
I can post them, would just need a postcode so I can get a quote for you.

Posted 26th Dec 2014 at 11:23
lj_6

Regular

Post #4
Bump to the top!

Posted 30th Dec 2014 at 19:28