displaying posts 76 to 81 of 81

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]

Author Subject: Car ridiculously high after suspension change.
luke89

Regular

Post #76
Do you have any other pictures Pete? The black car and shadow on the tyre makes it hard to judge the difference in height. Certainly looks lower than mine though.

The problem with the shock situation is, I measured them next to a standard set and all the vital measurements were exactly the same, they're just shorter so don't slide all the way into the bottom of the hub. Having just read through coskev's thread the picture of his konis is exactly the same, they don't sit all the way in the hub.
Posted 27th Jan 2015 at 13:47
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #77
Try using Google images and finding some brochure pics from when they were new.

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 27th Jan 2015 at 14:17
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #78

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 27th Jan 2015 at 17:36
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #79
Right, rather than looking at pictures and trying to guess how high it is...try measuring it?
If you measure the distance between the top of the arch and the ground then maybe some others will be nice enough to give that measurement from their own cars for comparison.

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 12:23
MisterGTR

Senior User

Post #80
RetroPug wrote:
Right, rather than looking at pictures and trying to guess how high it is...try measuring it?
If you measure the distance between the top of the arch and the ground then maybe some others will be nice enough to give that measurement from their own cars for comparison.

+1

I'll also measure the gap from arch to top tyre and post up.

Turned 40 and in true cliched fashion buying one of the cars of my teenage dreams!
Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 12:34
luke89

Regular

Post #81
RetroPug wrote:

I did earlier in the thread and posted a seperate thread about it and only got a response from a chap who had his on coilovers which was no use to me.From the centre of the wheel to the arch is a better measurement as tyre size/thread could change the measurement to the ground.
Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 13:00

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]