displaying posts 1 to 14 of 14

Author Subject: Trader Status
neil@greenlight

Regular

Post #1
Hi Guys

Our trader membership is due for renewal shortly and we had the email reminder through but if i follow the link it only allows me to pay the basic member rate.

Can you PM me the current trader price and a paypal address to send the funds to.Thumbs up

Kind Regards
Neil

Greenlight Insurance: Offering 306 GTi Members discounted insurance on modified and performance cars. Please call 01277 650866 or visit https://www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk for a quote. (Modifications, Agreed Value and Trackday Cover Available)
Posted 25th Nov 2014 at 14:50
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #2
Il try get the captain and get back to you! Thumbs up

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper
Posted 26th Nov 2014 at 13:07
neil@greenlight

Regular

Post #3
Thanks not heard anything yet?

Greenlight Insurance: Offering 306 GTi Members discounted insurance on modified and performance cars. Please call 01277 650866 or visit https://www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk for a quote. (Modifications, Agreed Value and Trackday Cover Available)
Posted 10th Dec 2014 at 08:50
jeffers Forum Admin

Post #4
neil@greenlight wrote:
Thanks not heard anything yet?

To be honest I'd forgotten about this, il chase it up! Thumbs up

Team Running Engine again!
Team Negative Camber!
My Budget track engine build thread!
Now appearing at a Trackday near you!!Hyper Hyper
Posted 10th Dec 2014 at 11:53
rikky 🦔

Post #5
might be worth addressing that if anyone is running any sort of adblock then no adverts show anyway, making trader status a bit of a grey area. i've not seen any adverts on here for years because adblock in Firefox does it's job, i'd say over half the people on here will be the same with adblock software if you were to ask. what's in it for the trader to pay?

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 10th Dec 2014 at 12:20
neil@greenlight

Regular

Post #6
We can post in the insurance section offering insurance deals to members thats why we pay for trader status.

We wouldnt want to run pop-up adds we just want to be able to liase with members regarding insuranace and offer our services.

Kind Regards
neil

Posted 13th Dec 2014 at 09:29
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #7
You can do that for free Neil.

Get posting and I'm sure if Ash had an issue with it he'd ask for you to upgrade your membership.

You could be waiting forever otherwise, and we'd potentially miss out on your offers and announcements.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 13th Dec 2014 at 09:53
    ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #8
    Dan's right, just post as you're doing now and I doubt anybody will ever say anything.

Less than 24 hours to go!
    Posted 14th Dec 2014 at 09:05
    buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
    Is there anybody here to say anything

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
    Moonstone phase 7 gti6
    My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
    Posted 1st Jan 2015 at 14:01
    gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #10
    nope,.. but lots of readers! Razz

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
    Posted 7th Jan 2015 at 14:45
    Mossy1985

Senior User

Post #11
    As I said to John (walkertexasranger) when we met up recently, I've obviously missed the 306 buzz looking at people on here saying how bust it used to be and how few people are active now
    Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 12:01
    buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #12
    You've missed me?
    Smile

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
    Moonstone phase 7 gti6
    My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
    Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 14:30
    ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #13
    Mossy1985 wrote:
    As I said to John (walkertexasranger) when we met up recently, I've obviously missed the 306 buzz looking at people on here saying how bust it used to be and how few people are active now

Less cars on the road, less members. I'd say the ones who,still own them are more serious and mechanically minded people who are here for the technical side of things instead of the old banter. The era of really young drivers maxing out their finances on insurance and scrimping on maintenance seems to be at an end I would say.

Less than 24 hours to go!
    Posted 20th Jan 2015 at 22:42
    luke89

Regular

Post #14
    I find this forum is actually a nice change from the MX5 forum I also frequent. Thats gone from a large but knowledgeable membership to every other scally whos has seen Tokyo Drift and decided they're part of the cast. Sadly they became so cheap that a lot of the owners had them as second cars and didn't really have any knowledge, every other thread was the same "can I put a turbo on from my mums saab for under £100" , "Can I lower my car with coilovers from my mates polo".

Over here it seems the vast majority are very mechanically minded, I just wish it was a little busier, I've seen the top 5 threads on the home page all be mine at times, I guess thats just part of my french box falling apart though!
    Posted 24th Jan 2015 at 14:05