displaying posts 26 to 30 of 30

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Wheel Colour?- Oz Ultraleggera on Diablo 6
6waysforward

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
I had my ultraleggeras done in light anthracite with black inners and carbon center caps Smile

***Breaking*** Ph3 Silver GTI 6 High Boost Superman

Posted 22nd Dec 2015 at 22:51
MisterGTR

Senior User

Post #27
They look great. And really good on your car. That's what I was going to get until I thought I'll do something a little bit (well not all that since the inspiration is also in Glasgow!!) different.

Here's how mine look. Being picky they're a bit more yellow than the colour i had in my head. But finish is great, But I'll see what it looks like when it's lighter. But can't knock it for £150!!

MisterGTR has attached the following image:

Turned 40 and in true cliched fashion buying one of the cars of my teenage dreams!
Posted 23rd Dec 2015 at 08:55
pug_306

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
Are they my old wheels ? I think I sold them to alcon? I think a gun metal grey really suit a diablo though.

1998 Supercharged White Rallye
1992 205 GTi6
205 Turbo 340bhp
Posted 23rd Dec 2015 at 09:09
MisterGTR

Senior User

Post #29
pug_306 wrote:
Are they my old wheels ? I think I sold them to alcon? I think a gun metal grey really suit a diablo though.

No i bought them from CPR-PERFORMANCE VEHICLE SERVICES off ebay.

Yeh i do like the gun metal grey. I think Alcon's golf Wink wheels look better on his blue because of the style of wheel and better contrast. Not saying i don't like them, but not quite how i imagined them. There's a red MX5 near me with gold wheels and it does look good. Maybe once they're covered in brake dust and i don't clean them they'll look better! Big grin

I bought the 2.4 steering rack off you ages ago. It's on the list of things to do!

Turned 40 and in true cliched fashion buying one of the cars of my teenage dreams!
Posted 23rd Dec 2015 at 09:21
alcon

Senior User

Post #30
pug_306 wrote:

Nope, not sold to me. Mine were actually on the car when I bought it eleven years ago and I've never got around to changing them! It was always one of those things that I wasn't 100% sure I liked but after all this time they've kinda grown on me.LOL

1999 GTi-6 (china blue)
1999 Rallye (black)
Posted 23rd Dec 2015 at 12:10

Pages (2): 1 [2]