1998 Peugeot 306 GTi6

• 2000cc
  • Red
  • 141,000 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Jan 2014

Modifications: K&N, S16 bottom end, (possibly) cammed, full scorpion stainless system.

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 306 GTi6
pauldoubleyou

Junior User

Post #1
This is a sale of my well cared for GTi6 in Diablo Red. I bought this, drove it about a bit, fixed some jobs and then went out of the country to work. It hence sat about doing nothing for a few months, ran out of test, and ive lost interest.

1998 ph2.5 Diablo red 6
Four cyclones in great condition with 4mm+tyres
New cat & lambda & fitting kit
Half leather interior in good condition
Catback scorpion stainless exhaust
K&N & breather filter
S16 bottom end, S16 pistons and i was told it is cammed, however ive never had the rockers off to see if its cammed to be honest, feels like its more than 170bhp however.
Recent service, oil is golden, recent battery (like two weeks ago when i got back)
Cambelt and full kit etc start of 2014 with receipts
All the interior trim has been replaced with the rarer Ph1 S16 black trim
Non sunroof, all interior electrics work
2x keys and fobs, both work
Panels all good no dents, rust or scratches
Dewipered
Interior in good nick

I have loads and loads of receipts from throughout the cars life. I have just replaced the guages with a standard set (it had horrible lockwood ones in) however they show 151k, the mileage is 141k verified by all previous MOTs. I also have the full V5 as expected.

I have a receipt for £790 from a year ago for a full engine rebuild.

Bad bits:

Its out of MOT
needs a hole welding up in the lower passenger side wheel arch where it meets the chassis rail
exhaust slightly blowing at cat join
patch on leather on passenger seat down side of seat next to centre console
Bubbling around bottom of rear window

I'm a welder however with work, weather and time, ive lost the inclination to weld it up and MOT it. Now the wife wants rid and im just not driving it.
Would swap for something totally random, try me.

Apologies for the dark pics, i work all day and struggle to find a decent time to get some shots. Im at work now so if they format as massive ill redo them at home.

Paul
Hiding with Pride
Posted 20th Nov 2014 at 15:36