displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Need Picture Help
Eddleston

Regular

Post #1
So I've been away from the car for a while now. I've got my original steering setup and I can work out how the front pipe goes back on the cross member and all that sort of stuff but I've got the VTS conversion kit here. And that isn't quite so straight forward. The pipes don't seem to sit on the holders so well.

I've taken pics about 80% of the way through the strip down then rushed the last bit.
So guess what, I can't work out this stage of re-building. Roll eyes

Have any of you got pictures of the engine bay in reasonable detail once the engine's out?
Also, the areas between the front bumper and the front wheels, there's loads of bits in there I'm struggling to connect up.

All help hugely appreciated.

the zombie apocalypse started long ago, only no-one realised most can talk and drive
Posted 19th Nov 2014 at 15:54
pete-gti

Seasoned Pro

Post #2

Don't no if this will help
Posted 7th Dec 2014 at 14:31