2005 BMW 5 Series 535d m sport touring

• 3000cc
  • Grey
  • 94,000 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Full service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: 18" bbs ck 20" hartge nova 7's (very rare wheels)

displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 2005 BMW 5 Series 535d m sport touring
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Gauging interest for my 2005 535d m sport touring (3 litre twin turbo)
Im considering selling the car due to lack of use, I am only in the country for 4 months of the year and my company have now decided to give me a company car for when im back in the uk

Iv looked on ebay at similar spec cars and mine seems to have really low mileage for its age, its currently on 94k miles, it has a full service history and is not due another one for a long time, however when I purchased the car I was a bit unsure of its last service as the stamp in the service book is more or less unreadable, when I return to the uk next month I will get a full inspection service carried out on it as well as a brake fuild change carried out to put the new buyers mind at rest.

The car has recently had a new genuine bmw battery fitted and coded to the car

The car will come with 2 sets of wheels....
20x9 and 20x10 hartge nova 7's the front tyres have around 5mm left on them I think they are nankang tyres, the rears are perelli p zero with around 3mm left however I have a spare set of perelli p zero for the rear with 7mm on them

The second set of wheels are bbs ck 18x8.5 the tyres are all shot on them

All the usual spec such as
Alarm
Remote central locking
Abs
Traction control
Climate control
Cd player
Electric windows
Electric mirrors (passanger one angles down yo the curb when reversing)
Full black leather
Electric front seats with memory
Silver carbon trim
Auto levelling suspension so even if you were towing a caravan or trailer the arch gap would be the same and no rubbing on the 20" wheels
Front and rear parking sensors (one intermittent on the rear but will replace with genuine bmw part before sale)
Rear boot protector
Genuine bmw metal dog gaurd
Mot July 2015
Tax is irrelevant now with the new road tax scam I mean scheme

The car is washed every week, paint cleaner, wax and polish every two weeks and professional valet every 6 months

Few minor scratches on the front bumper, stone chips as you would expect from a 9 year old car

None of the common gear box faults, smooth in auto, manual and sport mode

Avarage 30 mpg round town and 35-40 on a run

Brilliant car, best bmw I have ever owned

Offers welcome but after looking on ebay, piston heads, auto trader and gum tree I would value the car at £10500 with both sets of wheels

very powerful car, ideal for towing, 272hp standard, with dpf removal and a map 385hp can be easily achieved
Posted 13th Oct 2014 at 10:58
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
So this is now up for sale properly....

Now on 103k
The 18" wheels have gone so they are not included

Price drop to 8k with front end re fresh (age related stone chips etc) and with the intermittent rear parking sensor replaced or 7.5 as it is now

Take a look on eBay, pistonheads and auto trader, mine would be the cheapest with the least amount of miles

Since the last advert I have done...
Full service using bmw recommended oil, genuine filter and sump plug.
Changed both the main stat and egr state with genuine bmw items.
Brake bluid flush and filled with bmw fluid

It will also come with £250+ worth of updated front discs and pads
Posted 22nd Oct 2015 at 18:12