displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: Where to get interior bulbs
orta

Senior User

Post #1
Howdy,

Got a couple of bulbs out or dim behind my centre dash fascia. As I'm replacing it soon I thought I'd take the opportunity to see if I could get these bulbs replaced all in one go.

I've read the day (remember doing this 4 years ago to the gti!) and I know he provides what I assume are pug part numbers? But can u still get 306 bulbs from peugeot? Or are they a standard car bulb? As if so could I go halfords etc. I ask coz there's no peugeot dealer near me!!

CLUB BLACK RALLYE

||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||
Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 16:56
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
just a normal bulb usually, go to a motorfactor not halfords, or buy them on ebay.

try a citroen dealer if all else fails.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 16:58
Eddleston

Regular

Post #3
If you know exactly what they are then a good selection of ebay ones is pretty cheap.

Careful on some LED ones though, they don't cast the light around so you end up with little bits lit up and nothing else. Not that I found that through experience Roll eyes

the zombie apocalypse started long ago, only no-one realised most can talk and drive
Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 21:50
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #4
Do you have a Halfords trade card? They go from about £3 to 40p on a trade card.

I got a few for the HDi a couple of years back which I never got around to fitting. If I can find them, I can give you the code.

You can then fit some and tell me if I bought the wrong ones Smile

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 22:04
    orta

Senior User

Post #5
    dangti6 wrote:
    Do you have a Halfords trade card? They go from about £3 to 40p on a trade card.

I got a few for the HDi a couple of years back which I never got around to fitting. If I can find them, I can give you the code.

You can then fit some and tell me if I bought the wrong ones Smile

I'm sortin them Friday mate so drop me a pm or reply here!

CLUB BLACK RALLYE

||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||
    Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 22:34
    dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #6
    Code 509T 1.2W 12V

They are the ones I got. You may want to wait for someone who's actually replaced some to confirm!

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 22:42
    rikky 🦔

Post #7
    one of the bulbs in the centre to illuminate the heater dials doesn't let you withdraw the bulb from the holder, they are soldered in. I found them on eBay under a certain name and they were half the price of a dealer so I've bought spares too

here you go- 286TGN

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301074811257

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
    306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
    gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
    winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
    Posted 15th Oct 2014 at 08:52