displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: black interior trim
pauldoubleyou

Junior User

Post #1
Ive got a load of black interior trim that was in the boot of my 6 when i bought it, the seller told me it was out of an S16 and quite hard to get hold of? Is this true, and should i bother swapping it over?

Thanks

Paul
Hiding with Pride
Posted 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:47
Nose

Senior User

Post #2
I would imagine the interiors are getting quite hard to find given how rare these cars are now. What steering wheel do you have Paul?? i'm after an early 3 spoke type - non airbag type, i know these were sometimes fitted to S16's and early xsi's. If you do have one i'd be interested in buying it from you if you didn't want to fit it Paul.

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 22nd Sep 2014 at 13:30
pauldoubleyou

Junior User

Post #3
Hi mate i have a three spoke one with airbag, i presume is just standard fit from a ph2. All my interior plastics are black except the C pillars, for which i have black trims to replace the greys. It was more the way the seller was adamant they were hard to get hold of (probably balls).

Paul
Hiding with Pride
Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 08:43
Nose

Senior User

Post #4
ok Paul no probs, but thanks anyway mate, been trying to get one for bloody ages lol.

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 13:14