• Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: See Below

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2006 Honda Civic Type R Premier
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
For sale is my 2006 (late 55 plate) Civic Type R premier edition in Cosmic Grey

It is the A/C model and as you can see from the photographs it is in great condition and has been really well looked after by myself and its previous keepers.

It has MOT until February 2015 (no advisories) and has tax until Feb 2015.

HPI Clear with report to prove.

It’s currently sitting on just over 103k miles which is backed up with a full, stamped service history (11 stamps) and a folder full of paper work. (Invoices, all previous MOT's, tax discs etc).

I also have two keys and two fobs and all original documentation and manuals. The car is even still on its original number plates from the supplying dealer.

The last stamped service I had carried out was at 102,350 miles and consisted of an Oil and Filter, Air Filter Pollen filter and brake fluid (using genuine filters, Mobil 1 0/40 oil and ATE Superblue brake fluid). I also had the A/C regassed so it’s now ice cold.

Other recent parts fitted include:

Discs and Pads all round

Genuine Rocker Cover Gasket

Brand new headlights – fitted due to hazing, I’ve got the originals if required.

Genuine Honda Type R floor mats

As you would expect the car runs and drives perfectly, it’s a cliché but please don’t let the mileage put you off - I bought my last EP3 on 56k and this one is no different to drive.

Oil usage is minimal (Type R’s do use oil) and is checked weekly. The gearbox is perfect.

The car benefits from the following modifications:

Lowered on ABP Eibach springs with DME adjustable camber arms and Eibach adjustable camber bolts, fast road geometry setup.

Mugen Replica Spoiler

MLR Braided Brake lines and ATE Super Blue brake fluid.

6000k HID headlights. I installed these properly and located the ballasts beneath the headlights in an effort to keep the engine bay looking tidy and OEM.

Cosmetically it's in good condition. There are marks associated with its age and mileage but nothing horrendous. It’s certainly better than most type R’s on the market.

The standard alloys have previously been refurbished in silver and are still in great condition, with matching Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres fitted.

The interior is again in great condition, it is a non-smokers car and there are no rips / tears to the seats. The red carpets are in immaculate condition.

It shouldn't need any money spending on it for some time and I believe I've priced the car very fairly in line with its condition & mileage. I am open to sensible cash offers from genuine buyers and don’t welcome stupid offers.

I’ll get some better pictures up after the weekend but if you would like to arrange a viewing or to have a chat about the car please get in touch either via PM or on 07581 141022

Ben

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Championship White Integra DC5 Type R
Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 10:12