* This is a '98 R Reg in Diablo Red.
* Car is now SORN'D, MOT until January 2015.
* Showing just over 150,000 miles but don't let this be a put off. I've owned 3 different 306 GTi/Rallyes in the past and this one drives as sweat as any of them. (It still works out under 10,000 miles a year)
* It has almost full service history, stamps only up to 98k, then receipts and stamps until last work in Jan 2014.
* In addition to the service book and receipts, I also have original Peugeot Handbook, MOTs going back four years.
* Cambelt done (Stamped in book in 2003, 2006 and receipt for change in 2011. So may be due another, up to new owner.
* Cyclones all round, 3 are really good condition, 1 is curbed (see photo). You may need a couple of tyres soon.
* £400+ spent in January, on brakes discs and pads, new catalytic converter etc..
* A/C blows luke-warm, not sure if it works or not. But, as with 99% of all 306s, assume it doesn't.
* MP3 CD Player with AUX Input (Aftermarket, Sony)
* Central Locking works and all electrics (Windows, Mirrors) work fine and windows are smooth.
* Clutch isn't too stiff like some GTis and gearshift is slick and a real joy to use
* Aftermarket exhaust, unsure of brand as no receipt. It's a little bit louder than standard, but not too bad.
* Bodywork isn't perfect but it IS a 16 year old car. As you can see in the pics the car looks to the eye in great shape but there are a few issues which the camera can't really pick up so I encourage you to come and inspect the car yourself.
* Worst is a scuff on the front bumper driver's side, and some laquer peel (very common with Diablos) on the mirrors and tailgate.
* Car came into my possession when I sold my Astra CDTi, but the buyer came with less cash than I was wanting. When I refused to be haggled down he offered his 306 in P/X. I was familiar with the cars, having owned several in the past, and was more than happy to take it off his hands and run it for a few months. I have two others cars however the MRS is not happy about my "Toy car in the garage" so it has to go! I've only just had the v5 back from the DVLA (VERY SLOW!!!) so it is now back here in my name, with my address of it. All kosher!
I'm asking £850, which is a fair price considering the condition, the history and the power on tap. However I am open to sensible offers but please bare in mind I'm in no rush to sell it so won't be taking the first guy who has £500 cash waiting.
PM me if interested.
Link to eBay ad with pics
Look at this on eBay:
1998 PEUGEOT 306 GTI 6 DIABLO RED
orta has attached the following image:
________________________________________CLUB BLACK RALLYE
||B8s||60-70mm drop||Black Partner Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Refurbed Beam||Hybrid ARB||VTS Torsion Bar||