displaying posts 1 to 10 of 10

Author Subject: Pug_306 What a .............
Nose

Senior User

Post #1
GENT !! Have been pm'ing Ryan about a couple of bits and pieces I was after over this last week or so, finally went down to his unit today to pick them up. Just like you all to know what a top bloke he is, unlike some I've had bits off, he didn't just grab the cash and give me my parts. While we were chatting he let me have a nose around all the cars there (breakers as well as one he's building) also took time to answer the most stupid of questions from me LOL and when the time came for me to leave, he did me a cracking deal on the bits I'd gone to collect, absolute pleasure to deal with. I dare say i'll get the old 'oh get a room' comment LOL but there are some right 5hites out there selling stuff, so I think its great we have such a good one right here! Thanks again RyanThumbs up

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 9th Aug 2014 at 21:57
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #2
Always good to give guys recommendations Thumbs up

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 9th Aug 2014 at 22:10
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I swapped him a standard ARB for a windscreen trim recently and the trim was so well packaged it was laughable! My t'other half was WTF is that as this massive sheet of cardboard came through the door. He also covered courier costs for both items. Oh, and he didn't even call me a twat (at least not via pm) when I messed him about with an engine a bit back!

Gets a definate thumbs up from me!

Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 1
Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 2
Lap of the 'ring
Posted 9th Aug 2014 at 23:26
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Have to agree, great seller and a very helpful guy!
Reliable when posting things out and always communicative.

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 10th Aug 2014 at 08:18
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Ive dealt with Ryan a couple of times, not least of which when he bought my poor rear impacted 6.

Good seller and great buyer, pleasure to deal with Thumbs up

''Oh, it does handle like a golf!'' Why drive a Golf....when you can drive a GTi-6?
Posted 12th Aug 2014 at 10:32
demondriverdan

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Another good review from me for Ryan. I needed an engine after I broke the old one and he sorted me out along with a VTS rack and he split the cost of the van I hired to pick it up as I was bringing him some bucket seats as well. Would happily buy from again.

Rallye Race Car
Posted 12th Aug 2014 at 10:45
rikky 🦔

Post #7
he delivered a pool table to my house and then went back for a full height american freezer for me, again returning to drop it off. also when i offered him the money he refused it and drove away. he even managed a wave as he glanced back to check i was fully satisfied

would definitely use again

a+

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 12th Aug 2014 at 10:52
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
When I went for my parts he even offered to scratch my back for me after seeing me struggle, then when He noticed that my feet was aching he sat me down and gave me a foot massage.

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 12th Aug 2014 at 11:46
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
When I picked up my super duper high boost engine he cooked me dinner and put me up for the night , next morning when I set of on my travels he gave me my cash back for the engine Smile what a guy

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 12th Aug 2014 at 17:57
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
Gave me a free reacharound Thumbs up

Nothing to see here
Posted 13th Aug 2014 at 08:54